Waar? Square Convention Centre, Brussels
Wanneer? 07.02.2019 tot 08.02.2019
What can you expect in the 38th edition of the BSC Congress:
- Dedicated BSC Working Group sessions, with best abstract presentations highlighting new information of the different cardiac subspecialities.
- The ESC-BSC joint session will not only present but also challenge the new guidelines on myocardial revascularisation.
- The keynote lecture on Thursday will put the Belgian clinical practice into perspective of the European cardiological practice (ATLAS, Prof Gale, UK).
- Socio-economical sessions will cover organizational and economic aspects of the cardiology profession.
- Laureate lectures and awards ceremony; Best Poster, Young Investigator, Jacqueline Bernheim prize, two Belgian Heart Foundation research prizes.
- Industry-supported satellite symposia will give the floor to high-level international speakers, presenting different cardiologic topics
- The “Clash of the Titans”, will be a lively knowledge competition between teams and the audience.